Office: Boston & Cape Cod
Alex Conley is a Law Clerk at Coughlin Law Group, PC. He is currently in law school at New England School of Law in Boston. Alex has also interned with the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
Previously, Alex worked as a Professional Services Representative for an online learning management company.
Alex has assisted with the representation of criminal defendants in a wide range of investigations, misdemeanor and felony cases. He has worked on matters including DUI/DWI/OUI, drug charges, gun charges, larceny, assault and battery, domestic assault, sexual assault, rape, and other misdemeanors and felonies.
Alex is originally from North Carolina and currently lives just north of Boston.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI / DWI / OUI Defense
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Candidate for J.D. (Expected May 2017)
- University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW), Wilmington, North Carolina
- B.A. (Political Science & History)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- International Law Society